SgZappel's Money Making Tips and Suggestions

Monday, March 31, 2008

Planning Your Dream Online Business

Before you come up with a business plan you have to know what you want to accomplish with an online business.

The first step to creating the online business of your dreams is to define it. You can’t create your ideal online business if you don’t know what it even looks like!

The best way is to ask yourself questions that will help you create a clear vision of your ideal online business.

Here is a small sample of the kinds of questions you should ask yourself:

  • Why am I starting a business ?

  • Why do I want to make money online?

  • What am I willing to do to make money online?

  • How much money do I want to make per year with my online business?

  • How many hours a day do I want to work?

  • Do I like to deal with customers?

  • What are my strengths and weaknesses?

When you ask And answer questions like that you can get a picture of your ideal online business.

With that picture in mind, you are well on your way to creating your successful online business.



Back to Top
===========

Kindly mention me in your post, subscribe to my feed, link or bookmark this site. Thanks for your support!

Subscribe in a readerAdd to Technorati FavoritesAddThis Feed ButtonBookmark and Share

Profit and Income

Digg this

No comments: