SgZappel's Money Making Tips and Suggestions

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Introduction

Hello everyone ! A very big Welcome to my Blog !! My name is Albert and I hail from the sunny island of Singapore ! If you see me chatting on irc channels, do remember to say hi hi !!

So you like to blog ? Why not try to make money at the same time ?

My blog serves to review and showcase popular money making tools, eBooks, traffic generators, web hosting sites and plug-ins found on the Internet as well as provide helpful tips on monetised blogging.

As I populate and grow my blog, I hope you will continue to come by and check out the stuff I have for you. And while you are at it, do remember to add me to your feeds :) Errmm I will cover feeds in another post.

Okay let's start and cut to the chase !


Back to Top
========
Kindly mention me in your post, subscribe to my feed, link or bookmark this site. Thanks for your support!

Subscribe in a readerAdd to Technorati FavoritesAddThis Feed ButtonBookmark and Share




Blog Advertising - Get Paid to BlogclixGalores Merchant & Affiliate Referral Commission Program

Digg this

No comments: